the wrong side of the bed

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

me and my llama are going to the dentist today

i haven't been to the dentist in years. it started when i was uninsured and has just continued as a bad habit throughout my adult life. i am not afraid of going to the dentist, at least not in the sense that most people are. i am nervous about the guilt they are gonna lay on me for not flossing. yes, world, that is right. i don't floss. i am lazy and gross. i don't floss. i own floss, i think about flossing, but i don't floss.

am i ready for this? bring on the guilt, hygenist! i will chomp on your guilt and spit it back out. grrrrrrr.
8:03 AM

1 Comments:

i always worry about this too. i don't floss either, unless i get a piece of apple stuck between my teeth. and the dentist doesn't usually say anything to me but i always worry that he is going to... aaaah!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment