the wrong side of the bed

Sunday, May 16, 2004

project: crushed out!

i have a card that i have been sitting on for months now. i'm just waiting for someone to give it to. here's how it reads:

IN ONE HOUR I CAN MAKE 20 3-MINUTE EGGS
I'm an honest tax payer and a responsible consumer.
I've got ketchup packets in my glove compartment, and I
have to jiggle the handle to make my toilet stop running.
By all this I just mean to say that I'm a reasonably normal
person with a reasonably normal life. That is, except for the
increasingly obvious fact that I have a raging crush on you.


so, um, yeah. you see how i really need to get on this, right? i'm mean, this card isn't getting any younger, you know.
2:27 PM

4 Comments:

If you are going to quote that card, you should cite the website that is listed on the back of it. Please give credit!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 PM  
what is the website listed on the back of it? I have been looking for that card company for AGES!!!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 AM  
http://www.knockknock.biz/home.php

i don't think they make that card anymore, but here is their website. they have LOTS of really cute products. clever and nicely designed.
Blogger dorotha, at 8:36 AM  
I hope you found someone amazing to give that card to. I have a copy of it, have had it for over a decade....mostly because I lost my nerve, and of course, predictably, she slipped away....
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment