the wrong side of the bed

Sunday, June 06, 2004

miracles happen everyday

needless to say, and much to everyone's amusement, i caught the bouquet. i tried to avoid it, but the small grey thing threw it straight at me like a bullet train through the chest. ha, ha, ha! otherwise, the wedding was a blast. i mean, really fun. simon played in the bouncy castle until he was dripping with sweat. no one made an ass of themselves. henry was the best best man the world has ever seen. my dad's head didn't explode. good work all around!

anyway, now i am really tired and a little grumpy. i'm about to go eat one last austin meal with cassidy*, aaron, and simon. then i need to ditch some wedding presents at my brother's house and load up my car with junk. liz and i are leaving texas tomorrow at 8am. so, i probably won't be blogging again for a while. maybe later tonight. depends on my mood.
4:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment