the wrong side of the bed

Saturday, June 19, 2004

supersize our love

ugh. i just saw "super size me" and i am reeling. i know that if i were not a vegetarian, nothing would stop me from eating the shittiest food i could lay my hands on. i pretty much think the pinnacle of all cuisine is mac-n-cheese. and, if i recall correctly, i LOVE mcdonald's filet-o-fish sandwiches. when i was in 5th grade i was probably the most overweight that i have ever been and my favorite meal was two fish filet sandwiches, large fries, and a chocolate shake from mcdonald's. if i started eating fish again, lord knows i'd end up with only fried fish in my gut. gah!

anyway, i can't really give up fast food after seeing the movie, but only because i don't eat much of it. there just aren't a whole lot of vegetarian fast food options. but, i really ought to make an effort to cook my own food, don't you think? so, in addition to switching to brown rice and whole wheat pasta, i'm gonna try to eat at home more. and i'm going to wean myself off the caffeine. i think this will help with my anxiety problems, too.

life is so hard.
6:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment