the wrong side of the bed

Saturday, July 31, 2004

of no interest to you

yes, i am a child of the 80's. so? it just means that i have a lot of clutter in my head about Alf and Keds. that's my cross to bear, quit making fun of me! anyway, nina has a coupla posts about tonight's blue moon, and i'd like to add to this discussion by reminding everyone that Smurfs are only born when there is a blue moon.* be on the look out tonight. i hear you can use those little guys to make gold.

*episode #62
5:11 PM

4 Comments:

You can't be a child of the 80s and know about Smurfs, can you? Didn't they predate you??
(I'm kind of miffed that the moon isn't REALLY blue tonight.)
Blogger nina, at 8:23 PM  
sure, they would predate me if i were a french child, but the smurfs didn't really hit the states until the animated series in the 80's.
Blogger dorotha, at 12:14 AM  
Why don't you love me (a little)? I'll get by, though.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:09 PM  
oh, you! how do you know i don't?
Blogger dorotha, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment