the wrong side of the bed

Friday, July 02, 2004

pop-o-matic bubble

it isn't that i am trying to hurt jeremy with my new format, but if that is a side-effect, so be it. my shrink didn't warn me about that one, either. i'm actually having a really hard time with my blog right now because things that work out okay at school don't on my home computer. i have a computer from 97 with windows 95. i can't even download the new versions of netscape or explorer because they don't work with windodws 95. the last template i used had one set of problems, and this has another. i may have to switch back to my original design just for the sake of my own sanity. you don't want to know how terrible this looks at my house.
11:36 PM

4 Comments:

How terrible does it look at your house? Like Martian, or just wrong sized fonts and margins, or what?
Blogger Ron Southern, at 10:05 AM  
How terrible does it look? Like Martian, or just wrong fonts and margins, or what?
Blogger Ron Southern, at 10:06 AM  
Glitches pursue me everywhere I go. Now I've brought them to you.
Blogger Ron Southern, at 10:08 AM  
yeesh. it was awful. plus, i couldn't get it to allow me to scroll to the bottom of the page (!). i don't really know what i am doing, but i think i need an html book or something.
Blogger dorotha, at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment