the wrong side of the bed

Sunday, September 05, 2004

it's such a good feeling to know your alive

this morning as i went to meet lisa lisa and careyoke for our walk, who should drive up to the end of my block but michelle! she gave me fresh chevre from her friends dairy farm and some triscuits. then she drove away. sometimes i think that if i left unfinished shoes around my apartment michelle would sneak in and cobble them like the little brownie she is.

as we were walking, i also found two quarters. i think this is a good sign.

you should do something nice for me so that my day would be a complete success.
11:49 AM

4 Comments:

You are cooler than cool...
Blogger nina, at 5:11 PM  
...and deserve good things happening to you daily...
Blogger nina, at 5:12 PM  
...and if I had a chevre farm and ran into you during your walk, I'd give you some chevre too...
Blogger nina, at 5:13 PM  
...moreover, I am hereby dedicating the 4-leaf clover that a friend left on the dashboard of my truck, to you!
Blogger nina, at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment