the wrong side of the bed

Sunday, September 12, 2004

macy's thanksgiving day parade

my face is fricking huge right now. drek warned me about waking up with a mouthful of blood, but how come nobody said, "oh, and by the way, you will look really, really ugly for a few days." when i was doing the robot in the car for my mom, i turned to her and she looked stunned. "i don't even recognize your face," she said. i'm so puffy and weird looking that my own mother can't see me in me anymore.

if you want proof, look at this. i'm the one with no discernible chin.
7:41 AM

1 Comments:

the only reason she couldn't recognize your face is because you were doing the robot. come on. everyone knows the robot makes your face change. like, duh.

-anonymous philanthropod
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment