the wrong side of the bed

Saturday, October 02, 2004

wish it was sunday

i don't really. i wish the weekend were over with altogether. i hate weekends. i always feel so lonely. right now it is sort of crushing me and i don't know what to do. i have tons of school work today. i have a million things to do around the home. i've only been alone for the past two and a half hours anyway. how can i get so tired of being by myself when i have been with people all day? shouldn't i relish this time or something?

i desperately want to see people, but i just know that if i leave my house i will be disappointed anyway. can't win for losing sometimes.
6:35 PM

3 Comments:

I am the perfect solution. I will come to your house, prevent you from being alone, and study with you... especially on weekends. You know who I am... and you kind of hate me. :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 PM  
who are you? who are you? i hate so many people to varying degrees.

yes, come to my house. study. do whatever. who are you?
Blogger dorotha, at 1:35 PM  
I'm sorry, I didn't answer your inquiry right away because I was working on my "prooojeeectssss." :) Sheesh. Who else do you know that fits that description!? Introduce me so I feel like less of a freak.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment