the wrong side of the bed

Saturday, November 27, 2004

haven't spoken to no one

i'm up early today. for no reason except that i seem to have fallen asleep with my light on. i was up later than i wanted to be because a friend called me after i had already settled down for the night. i was already a bit antsy then, and the call woke me right up, though i desperately wanted to be asleep. and now i am up early. as soon as the clock turns to eight, i am going to call this person and demand a breakfast excursion. if you know me, you know that i am no fan of breakfast foods. if you know me better than that, you know that i actually love to get breakfast and that i love to be up early. being up early makes me feel like i am part of some big secret. did you know that the world exists at 5:30 in the morning? i do. i have seen it with my own eyes.

wake up for me.
7:31 AM

1 Comments:

yeah, but do you really want to be a part of a secret morning world, a world which is principly inhabited by... pancakes? didn't think so. admit it, you shuddered.
-anonymous philanthropist
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment