the wrong side of the bed

Friday, November 26, 2004

when you were little / you dreamed you were big / you must have been something / a real tiny kid

when i think about people like beth ditto and ariel schrag, it puts my already pathetic life into perspective. some people are just so fricking talented that they accomplish things that i could never hope to at ages when i was still using my youth as an excuse to goof off. some people have more innate ability than i do, work harder than i do, and achieve more. some people have less ability, work harder, and achieve more. and there is me. i woke up at 8:30 this morning and have been trying to get started working ever since then. i have accomplished nothing today. nothing.

i am so scared of writing. how is it that i am in a field that requires me to do so much of something that makes me so scared and depressed? is it just that everything could potentially make me scared and depressed?

ah, dorotha, get a grip.
5:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment