the wrong side of the bed

Thursday, January 27, 2005

big fun

yes, i am totally lame for watching crappy television, but i do it. tonight i watched E.R. while i practised the craft we are doing in girl scouts tomorrow (making our own lip balm with beeswax and some other hippie crap). anyway, a character in the episode shoots himself in the head. ick. they showed it in a pretty graphic way. i feel sort of ill now. i don't think that is something i like to see. so, please, if you are going to kill yourself in front of me, well, don't do it in front of me. let me at least turn my back to you before you pull the trigger. or just take some pills.
10:15 PM

5 Comments:

what if the pills make my head explode in the same manner that it would if shot at by a gun?
-a.p.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 PM  
Wow. Those would be *some* pills.
Blogger Ang, at 11:50 PM  
isn't that what happens when you wash pop rocks down with soda? or is it your stomach that explodes?
Blogger dorotha, at 4:13 PM  
okay. i'll rephrase my question. what if i had pop rocks mixed with coca cola? then my head would explode, and who knows, they're might be a trigger effect that would set off numerous other explosions in other parts of my body. so basically my whole body would explode. actually i forget what my question is. um. so yeah, i'm exploding.
-a.p.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:17 PM  
What if I injected a pop-rocks-in-soda solution into an IV that fed into a vein in my arm? Would my head still explode, or just my arm?

Or maybe the carbon dioxide in the soda would cause an embolism. I might need to rethink that method of suicide...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment