the wrong side of the bed

Sunday, January 23, 2005

wha?

okay, remember my previous post expressing hapiness at being up early and all that? well, sometimes it blows. i mean, there is no one to talk to. often i find myself becoming morose on sunday mornings. they are a really hard time for me. i feel especially lonely and isolated on sundays. i guess that is why i was particularly missing gaby today. anyway, what did i do this morning instead of being sad and self-indulgent?* i cleaned my fricking bedroom! you don't understand, this is huge for me. i live in filth. i'm the grossest person alive. i'm the kind of person who would stack an empty pizza box on top of the clean and dirty clothes piled on top of my bed. so, yeah, my room is clean. not perfect, but much improved.

yeah, so fuck you, gaby, for living in another state. i don't need you!!!!

*i might have been a little self-indulgent. i listened to meredith louise miller's ifihadahifi. i especially recommend the song "whole" because it makes me cry every fricking time i listen to it.
10:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment