the wrong side of the bed

Sunday, February 27, 2005

sapped

this weekend has taken a lot out of me and, predictably, i have accomplished nothing. i think, in fact, that things in my life have possibly regressed to the point that things i had taken care of have come undone. my apartment is a shambles, my school work has been neglected, i have failed to call one of my best friends (um, at this point i'd like to give a "shout out" to carole. carole, if you are reading, you rule the fucking school), and i don't even want to get into the rest. additionally, i must have spent six hours at the mall on saturday in the course of two separate trips. so much time at the mall is never a good thing.

considering how things could be right now, i feel remarkably chipper. i'm going to just give up on making anything of this weekend. i'm off to read comic books in bed. i'm setting my alarm for six. tomorrow i plan to be on top of my game.

yeah.
10:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment