the wrong side of the bed

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

best all around girl

when my mom was in high school, she was voted "best all around girl." my high school did not have that category, whatever it is, but i know that i wouldn't have received that title. i was quiet, depressed, and completely obscured by a wall of hair. now that i am older, i talk a lot and demand too much attention. i suspect that if my office took a vote, i would get "most needy" and "most annoying" without having to do much campaigning.

the other day on the phone, i asked a friend of mine to list ways that i am neurotic. i don't see how this relates exactly, but one thing he claimed was that i drive people away. perhaps this is true. i'm going to remember right now that my longest friendship has been for about 13 years. i have had 2 friends for 9 years and 2 other friends for 8 years. i guess i don't drive everyone away. of course, none of these people live anywhere near me...
4:44 PM

2 Comments:

wait! how long have i been your friend?
Blogger Henry, at 7:24 PM  
Clearly I am contender for "most needy" and, as a consequence, "most annoying." I don't think you've locked that in just yet.
Blogger Constance, at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment