the wrong side of the bed

Monday, March 21, 2005

would you like to marry me? and if you like you can buy the ring.

when i was a kid i think i had some stupid poster on the wall that said "pobody is nerfect," although, on second thought, i think it was hanging somewhere in my 2nd grade classroom. the poster on my wall had a lop eared rabbit and said "you're no bunny til some bunny loves you." in either case, yeah. combined, they sum up how i feel today. except the pobody's nerfect part applies to the rest of the world.
7:20 AM

3 Comments:

Reading your blog always makes me a little sad. I don't think I can read it anymore.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 PM  
i guess you don't know me, huh? i'm a little sad. that's how it goes.
Blogger dorotha, at 6:08 PM  
Why would you want to get married? I heard that always leads to abstinence.

Oh yeah, and I've added you to my blogroll here. Stop by if you get the chance.
Blogger M.O., at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment