the wrong side of the bed

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

okay, but no

i changed my mind. i'm going red tonight.

i have this problem that you probably don't know about. i sometimes become obsessed with my hair. when i was in high school, i had hair down to the middle of my back. the only thing people ever complimented me on was my thick, beautiful hair. i've pretty much spent all of my time since high school brutalizing my hair in various ways while at the same time retaining a certain vanity about it. hence the relentless posting about my hair today. i just can't stop thinking about it. how will it look? am i making the right decision?

anyway, i like it red and it is easier to go from red to black. i will keep it red through monrovia's wedding, and then it will go black for the summer. i love black hair in the summer. it is my tiny way of saying "fuck you!" to the sun.
8:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment