the wrong side of the bed

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

should i cut off my nose to spite my face? would it really matter if i did?

a few days ago a friend of mine told me some things that were rather upsetting. maybe cruel is a better word, i dunno. anyway, it wasn't pleasant. one of the things that s/he said was that i was about three days away from not being able to get any "action" from the opposite sex (i believe it was limited to men, but i might be wrong). why? because my roots are coming in and i need to dye my hair red again. yes, soon i will be an unlovable brownhead instead of a spicy hot redhead. beastly ugly dorotha with her dreary brown hair and big ass. imagine me trolling the bars looking for unattached hotties while sporting glasses, small tits, too much junk in the trunk, and 2 inch brown roots. i almost hope they don't let me in to the various night spots around town!

sometimes being ugly makes me really angry. sometimes i want to be defiantly ugly. what? people like skinny folks? i'm gonna eat a tub of butter. did you say women should have long hair? out comes the clippers. right now i don't know what to do, though. i have 3 packages of hairdye in my apartment: a really bold red, a more "natural" looking red, and black. i want my hair red a little while longer, but now that i know that i can no longer expect any play ever unless i have red hair, apparently the only thing that redeems me in the eyes of potential sex partners, i have this urge to go black.

it is hard to be the ugly girl, especially when i can't seem to be ugly enough to satisfy my rebellious streak. don't tell me what to do.
7:50 AM

7 Comments:

Check out the redhead in the TAA shot:
http://www.taa-madison.org
Blogger Belle Reve, at 9:08 AM  
We're ugly, we're ugly as sin,
But beautiful's out, ugly's in.
If you're ugly like me, you're in good company. There are millions of us who are ugly.
Blogger Henry, at 10:51 AM  
I think you're adorable and I especially like your cute, small boobs.
Blogger Constance, at 12:08 PM  
that redhead is me! doing my union thing even when it seems so very pointless. i lead a lot of the chants though i am not a steward or organizer. i'm just a girl scout at heart and like to sing and chant while i walk.

thank you for the support, friends of mine. belle and jon have spoken out strongly in favor of black, and that might be what i go for, but i'm still not sure. i think i may go red one more time, but not because someone says i should. just because i don't want to waste the dye. it is much harder to go from black to red than red to black.
Blogger dorotha, at 1:00 PM  
i feel like adding that i tend to dye my hair red or black not because i don't like brown hair, but because i think it makes me look more like a cartoon character. you know, more interesting from a design perspective. it is also why i tend to wear bright color combinations.
Blogger dorotha, at 1:26 PM  
Once you go black...
Blogger Belle Reve, at 3:50 PM  
Okay, since we're all weighing in...

The fat chick thinks you should go black, too.
Blogger Ang, at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment