the wrong side of the bed

Sunday, June 26, 2005

at the late night, double feature, picture show

jeff's got a challenge over on his blog. he wants us to list movies that we are ashamed to admit we like. this is tough for me because i have no shame. let me see what i can dredge up here...

1. the cutting edge. you know, it's that cheesy ice skating movie. i dunno why i like it. i don't even know why i've seen it. i only watched it twice, probably because i was embarrased to rent it. i haven't even seen it since high school.

i seriously can't think of anything else that i am embarrased to admit that i like to watch. i mean, i will admit, publicly, that i like UHF. is there anything more potentially embarrassing than that? hell, i own a copy of that movie and will even lend it to you.

i will keep working on this, jeff. (btw, jeff, i don't think bill and ted have aged very well. i'm sorry. i thought this movie was absolute genius when i was younger, but rewatched it on TV last summer. i forced myself to watch the whole thing for old times sake, but it hurt to do it.)
11:10 AM

4 Comments:

You may be right, but I think the reason I watch it now was because of how cool I thought it was when I watched it then.

Or how cool I was.

But I wasn't cool.


keep thinking, D
Blogger the goat, at 2:35 PM  
You're not ashamed about DC Cab?
Blogger Ang, at 4:20 PM  
Hey, my last comment was at 4:20. You know what that means.

It means I am a massive, massive tool.
Blogger Ang, at 10:27 PM  
that's the thing, ang, i'm not ashamed of my love for DC Cab. i try to make people watch it all of the time.
Blogger dorotha, at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment