the wrong side of the bed

Thursday, June 02, 2005

because i hate to be in charge

jon came up with a prelim plan for me. i am very grateful because i don't like making decisions. his plan involves me studying over in the math library (i am on my lunch break right now, but will be going back as soon as i post this). i had never been in the math library until this morning. it is actually a pretty nice place to study and there isn't much to distract me. my fear of libraries and my disinterest in math (sorry, jon!) will prevent me from wondering around and browsing titles.

back i go. next break at 2:40.
12:31 PM

7 Comments:

you have a fear of libraries?
Blogger Henry, at 1:39 PM  
I heard that there have been a rash of "library exhibitionists" at colleges around the country.

It's not what you think, though. It's basically just kids showing off their prize-winning dairy products. Anyway, watch out for it.
Blogger Ang, at 1:56 PM  
I'm creeped out. What does this mean: "prize-winning dairy products"? The mind reels.
Blogger Henry, at 2:44 PM  
i am utterly disgusted and more afraid of libraries than ever. what the devil are you talking about, ang?
Blogger dorotha, at 2:49 PM  
yeah. i work at a library. i don't want these exhibitionists coming around here and displaying their milks.
Blogger Henry, at 5:27 PM  
You know, the 4-H kids. "Dairy Expo," anyone? Prizewinning cheeses and milks? Remember the cow with the window in one of his stomachs, so you could see cud digestion? It makes ones shudder.
Blogger Ang, at 11:24 PM  
i guess i didn't ever experience what it is to experience the Dairy Expo. sounds evil.
Blogger Henry, at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment