the wrong side of the bed

Monday, June 06, 2005

not a pretty girl




monrovia posted her first batch of pictures from the wedding. she called this one "bridesmaid for sale." does she think i look like a hooker? i think i look kinda silly. what kind of weird niche marketing hooker would i be? i can't even begin to imagine what kind of clientele i would attract. tween girls? can't be that many of them willing to pay me for my services...

yeah, so this is what i wore to the wedding. middle-class, churchy, midwestern moms kept telling me that i looked "beautiful" and "pretty." i think that is something you are supposed to say to bridesmaids. i wanted to say, "can't you see the fake pink hair from claire's that i am wearing in my hair? c'mon! i look ridiculous!" but, i held my tongue. i was very polite the whole time... with the possible exception of asking a video camera why i was the only person at the wedding who hadn't made out with monrovia (family excluded).
6:22 PM

5 Comments:

Though admittedly I'm probably on my way to becoming a middle-class, churchy, midwestern mom, I think you look beautiful and pretty too. I love your hair and your skin looks great. I've never seen so much of your skin.
Blogger Vicky Simpleton, at 6:58 PM  
and you have cleavage! who knew?

i think that you look hot em.
especially with the glasses. they make the dress. otherwise you'd be too midwestern churchy and not nearly so fabulous.

-tlb
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 PM  
a note about my skin: i'm blue! yeesh. i'm actually blue. i think i may be part smurf or something.

a note about my cleavage: i think it may have been photoshopped in.
Blogger dorotha, at 9:59 AM  
I think you look awesome! Exactly how a dressed up Emily would look. How do you want to look? Like a typical chick? You'd complain about that too.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:35 PM  
do i look like someone you know named emily? neat. she might want some emily strange merchandise. at least that is what i would get for someone named emily.
Blogger dorotha, at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment