the wrong side of the bed

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

there were nine in the bed and the little one said

last night everyone who helped careyoke move showed up at my place for pizza and beer courtesy of her parents (cute aside - her british mother ate her pizza with a knife and fork). her parents gave us a ridiculous amount of beer, and we did our part to drink it all (two are buried in my fridge behind some of the more questionable produce). anyway, round about 10:00pm, people started piling into my bed. the previous record, a respectable three, was beaten by an additional six people. due to some unfortunately placed elbows and such, i am afraid evan may not be able to have children.

anyway, we will all miss careyoke very much.
9:11 AM

3 Comments:

"i am afraid evan may not be able to have children"

That sounds much worse than my bruised "dominant nard"
Blogger jonathan, at 11:11 AM  
I guess that would mean that the other one's dominant now.
Blogger Ang, at 10:30 PM  
Slight correction: The beer and pizza were courtesy of me. Although I suppose my parents paid for my meals and hotel the past 3 days. So whatevs. It all evens out in the end. Sort of. I probably owe them gajillions.
Blogger Careyoke, at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment