the wrong side of the bed

Thursday, July 14, 2005

a bazillion is the loneliest number

angela and jeremy (who i am too lazy to link right now) have both reccently had melancholy blog posts. unrelated to this, i sent them both a sweet email about how much fun i had eating dinner with them last night. they actually had me laughing so hard that people were staring at me. separately i sent them both nice emails about how i think they are good people. i also sent jon an email about how he is a good person. i am happy and full of affection for me friends today...

... and i am getting NO RESPONSES from them!

but, i think i will try to remain happy and pleased with my friends.

belle, lisa, careyoke, hazel - i love you all, too. and henry. and my family. and carole and joe. and everybody else, too.

did i mention that "the meds lady" gave me more meds?
11:13 AM

4 Comments:

I responded! Thank you thank you thank you!

I feel much better now!
Blogger Ang, at 3:37 PM  
dude, you better send away for those chips. Do they have mail in Texas yet?
Blogger the goat, at 8:54 PM  
Man, can I get a meds lady? That'd be awesome. Especially if I can pick the meds: "Thursday, horse tranquilizers and insulin; Saturday, Percocet and Flintstones chewables..."
Blogger Ang, at 11:36 PM  
thanks, dude, love ya right back. and dorotha, you gave an awesome toast at my wedding. everyone should know that it was the cat's meow, and that she is the butterflies' lament. er, i mean the bee's knees.
Blogger Henry, at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment