the wrong side of the bed

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

i am never one to look a gift horse in the mouth

i might, however, look a gift horse in the back of the head. if i did, i would discover that the haircut my mother purchased for me is sub par. this should have been easy to predict. here were 3 warning signs:

1. the woman cutting my hair did not have a very good haircut - though it was better than the hair of the woman who cut my mother's hair.
2. the place offers very, very cheap haircuts.
3. it was just under 30 minutes to close.

jon, you reccently got an inadequate haircut which i touched up, would you be willing to do the same for me? it might require a bit of skill. perhaps you could hold the scissors perpendicular to the ground rather than parallel. that might help fix the "blending" that the woman said she had done. my hair looks about as blended as a terraced farm in nepal.


stolen from someone's vacation photos of nepal
2:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment