the wrong side of the bed

Sunday, July 31, 2005

out of my mind

isn't it weird how, when one is all spazzed out about something, everything else becomes a big spazzfest, too? so, i'm taking a prelim, why don't i also start picking at my face to the point where i have scabs and red spots on 1/3 of my face? hey, why don't i also freak out my friends by being really demanding of their affection?

i don't know. i'm doing better than i did last time i took (and failed) a prelim. still, i think i will wear gloves today. or, as liz once offered, i could put socks on my hands to prevent myself from picking, picking, picking.
9:25 AM

2 Comments:

My theory is that over the last couple years your sanity has improved more than you might realize.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 PM  
that sounds like something jeremy would say... it might be true. i have been trying to be less crazy.
Blogger dorotha, at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment