the wrong side of the bed

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

come here, lover boy

since ang took it, i did, too. i'm such a follower. some of these results seem accurate, some seem ridiculous. i'm sweet? yeah, right.

i am a window shopper. the website recommends this: "Your ideal match is someone who'll love you back with equal fire, and someone you've grown to love slowly. A self-involved or pessimistic man is especially bad. Though you're drawn to them, avoid artists at all costs." funny. my longest relationship was with an artist. and i do love me some pessimistic, self-involved booty. rworrr!
9:52 AM

3 Comments:

i took the test too. i came out as a boring slow dancer boy. the graphic for it displays a blushing guy dancing with an eerie gray ghost lady, who looks like his mom. huh? what is going on?

i am told my exact opposite is a "hornivore". picture jesus as a centaur - that's what a "hornivore" is, apparently. i never realized mixing horse and messiah had such dastardly results. definitely a worthy adversary for one such as myself.
Blogger Henry, at 12:50 PM  
So now I'm the Dirty Little Secret. I guess it all depends on how random or deliberate I am...
Blogger Ang, at 11:34 PM  
I'm The Sonnett .
Blogger Belle Reve, at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment