the wrong side of the bed

Monday, September 19, 2005

my life is starting over again

the classroom in which i teach has a white board and a very bad eraser. when i teach, i like to leave the room as tidy as possible for the next TA, and so i normally find myself erasing the board and then wiping it down with white board cleaner. if i don't do both steps, things just smudge around and the board is covered with ghost images. today i left something up. it was there from a previous class. the instructer had written an agenda. it said:

Today
1. Results
2. Misery
3. Into the future


my blog, which is also erasable, has the same agenda. follow along, we are on three.
11:05 AM

3 Comments:

I am going to accompany you into the future, if you'll let me.
Blogger Gwen, at 12:25 PM  
does the future hold pictures of cute,fuzzy monsters?
stubbornly,
Stamie
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:39 PM  
Into the future, indeed! Go Dorotha!
Blogger jeremy, at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment