the wrong side of the bed

Sunday, October 02, 2005

like a good little orphan, i am never fully dressed without a smile

yesterday was crap. i felt miserable all day long. very moody. prone to outbursts of anger and tears. dunno why. today is starting out much better. so much better, in fact, that, unbidden, the lyrics to tomorrow popped into my head.

i have gone from pissy teenager angst to sacharine sweet optimism. i actually hope it doesn't last.

an aside: for those of you who know me well, i actually want to take a shower today. what is that about?
9:15 AM

3 Comments:

wow, I don't know. did you take a shower, or resist the urge? this morning I had a glass of water, pondering how much I did not want to take a shower. but I did, so now I am clean and groomed. sigh. the pressures of being professional.

-jamie
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 AM  
i took a shower. i even enjoyed it. weird, huh? i still can't get over it.
Blogger dorotha, at 11:02 AM  
hmm, that is strange. is it persistent? do you want to shower again today? or are you again reluctant to commit to the act of cleansing?

-jamie
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment