the wrong side of the bed

Friday, October 28, 2005

why i never post*

i woke up late this morning. i was going to walk to school at 7:30 with connie, but i woke up at 7:30 and had to let her go alone. now i am still sitting on my couch, wishing someone else would make me get in the shower. i hate showering. i think it is genetic because my mom, sister, and brother have the same problem. we will sit around for hours knowing that the only thing keeping us from getting out of the damn house is showering, but it still won't make us do it.

i'm not happy about this day. i've got nothing to look forward to. i think i might work on some monsters tonight, but is that enough to get me to school?

go, dorotha. go. you are too self indulgent.

* if i always posted on days like this, my blog would be quite dull. duller.
8:29 AM

1 Comments:

This is why you should come to school today: PEOPLE ARE DRESSED UP! Honestly, I saw the TIN MAN on my way to STARBUCKS before 8 am. Also saw a man in a purple robe, but that's just Madison. Come today. Seeing you will make me happy. Shoot, wear a costume yourself!
Blogger Belle Reve, at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment