the wrong side of the bed

Thursday, October 13, 2005

you know who you are!

good god, i am pretty freaking awesome. why don't people who like me a little, like me more and also forever?

anyway, this isn't meant to sound whiny. i really don't know why people don't like me more than they do. i am quirky and awesome. i am never boring. i like to eat food. i have a lot of toys and you can play with them.

today i am dressed pretty funny. i'm wearing a shirt that used to belong to my pops. it is lavendar and has a super wide collar. i like to think about him strutting around in the 70's thinking about how good he looked in his lavendar shirt. people have been looking at me all day long. they kind of smile at me, but i think they might want to laugh at my shirt. plus i have on ridiculous earrings and some spangled bracelets. i'm pretty sure they want to laugh at me. i'm pretending all of the smiles are because people think i am so damn hot. because i am.

love me, why doncha?

update 6:26pm: i read this again, and it does sound whiny. i don't want to come off like i'm having some pity party. instead, i am try to take you to task for not liking me as much as you should given how fucking amazing i am. so there!
2:13 PM

3 Comments:

It's too late! I already do! And I haven't even seen the outfit.
Blogger Constance, at 4:38 PM  
They are probably thinking that you are a filthy LSD smoking hippy with no clothes of your own. Get a job and some real clothes!
Blogger car, at 6:33 PM  
I pretty much adore you, even though I secretly fear that you have only disdain for my love of lipstick and pretty clothes. So why don't YOU love ME as much as you should, huh?
Blogger Gwen, at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment