the wrong side of the bed

Thursday, November 10, 2005

celebrity

yesterday at my favorite corner store, my favorite employee was wearing a shirt for the Scrapbook Superstore. you know, the scrapbooking store out by Maharaja on the east side? we started talking and he loves that strip mall, too. Stamping Jazzy Style (the other scrapbooking store), Salvation Army, some Christian store, Head Cases salon, and the new adult toy store... we talked about all of them. i am so glad that someone else shares the same favorite strip mall with me. i am so glad that someone is my favorite corner store employee. you know, once i saw him at a show for a band i like. do you think it could be love? might he be my soul mate?
8:39 AM

5 Comments:

I think it's pretty clear you're meant to open a strip-mall toy store together.
Blogger Gwen, at 9:46 AM  
Wait, that's MY favorite strip mall! I LOVE that the church (I think it's actually a church, not just a store) and the adult toy store are in such close proximity. And Majarajah is the best... Plus if you need a break Target is right around the bend. Isn't there a Curves or Weight Watchers there, too?
Blogger AK, at 11:06 AM  
Ummm, Abby, remember when we and your mom went to Maharaja? That was fun.
Blogger Gwen, at 3:44 PM  
I get my hair cut in that strip mall (headgames) and I've been to the Salvation army and "toy" store. It is a great place.
Blogger Stacia, at 5:18 PM  
Dorotha and I share the same favorite convenience store worker. (Kinda like Carey and I have the same favorite cop, and 2nd favorite cop, though sometimes I forget which is which.) I love that guy. I wonder if he can tell. Dorotha, should we tell him?
Blogger Constance, at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment