the wrong side of the bed

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

a resident of barftown

i'm going to group therapy these days. i actually enjoy it and even find it useful. if nothing else, it gives me perspective on my issues. plus, it makes me feel validated about my anxiety problems since i seem to have more panic attacks than the rest of the crew. yay! i'm an expert! anyway, yesterday we talked about saying daily affirmations. i almost puked all over myself, but i've decided, what the hell, to give it a try. it can't hurt. and maybe it will make me laugh.

trouble is, i can't think of many affirming things to say.

i wonder if looking at this picture of a baby pangolin will help me?


thank the omega point, or that invisible pink unicorn, or what-have-you for henry, who found this picture for me.
9:20 AM

1 Comments:

that is the cutest thing ever!!!
Blogger AK, at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment