the wrong side of the bed

Thursday, December 29, 2005

home again, home again

i'm back in madison. now i must find a job. now i must wash my dishes. now i must finish up my late coursework. but first, let's look at pictures of my cute family to remind us not to be too grouchy about the world.









Chuck, Jenny, and Ezra. Me and my good grandmother.











Hanukah! Ezra tells us that we are "half Jews" because we don't believe that the messiah has come.















Me and Ezra.















My mom making me go with her to Wal-Mart on the 23rd.











My dad at a computer. Sean at a computer.
8:47 AM

2 Comments:

Is your glass half Jew or half Christian, Ms. Harried?
Blogger Belle Reve, at 10:23 AM  
thanks for the photos! i'm sorry i missed everybody! it looks like you had a grand time.
Blogger Henry, at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment