the wrong side of the bed

Sunday, February 05, 2006

i don't get it




You Are 32% Abnormal



You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.



You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.



You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.



You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.



You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

How Abnormal Are You?
9:50 AM

4 Comments:

i'm 24%! i have no idea what it means!
Blogger Henry, at 8:06 AM  
I am at medium risk of having a narcissistic personality and medium risk of having a borderline personality (which evidently means my life is likely to be a chaotic mess). Low risk of everything else. I guess that seems about right. I don't get the percentage though.
Blogger AK, at 5:42 PM  
I was also 32% abnormal. It said I'm at low risk for having OCD, which is odd, seeing as how I have it.
Blogger Gwen, at 12:27 PM  
emily, i am going to need all the good luck you can send from about feb 14th to the 20th.

I'll explain on the 17th
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment