the wrong side of the bed

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

i'm run of the mill

from my sister:

"As it turns out, you are not so abnormal after all. It seems that temporal lobe seizures (right more so than left) often present as panic attacks.There were literally thousands of articles on medline and pub med (but noneof the interesting ones had PDFs)."

i really need to get some work done, but now i just want to research this. i'm seeing my neurologist at 3:30 today. then i will find out my exact diagnosis. before the MRI, from the results of the EEG, he said that i had abnormal activity in my right temporal lobe. i am really hoping that i get to see the MRI. it would be pretty cool, doncha think?

anyway, if you want to spend some time today looking for articles about misdiagnosing seizures as panic attacks, please do! send me citations and i will print them out!
8:39 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment