the wrong side of the bed

Monday, March 20, 2006

where is my mind?

i have an appointment on tuesday to go over the EEG with my doctor. where is it? what time is it? i wrote the information down, but can't find it.

i looked in my dayplanner. i made it myself so that it will have a place for doodling and random note taking. weirdly, i left out tuesday, march 21st. it doesn't exist in my world. which again raises the question: where did i write the information down?

i have girl scouts this morning. i haven't planned it at all. what am i thinking? i'm returning tests to my students today. i lost two bluebooks. where are they?

i am not happy, when i think about it. when i don't think about it, i feel okay. when i don't think about things, i guess i don't write them down. when i don't think, i guess i lose things. but i am happy (happier - it is relative).

i need to shower. i hate to shower. i also need to get an oil change.
8:15 AM

2 Comments:

I recently spent two days looking for a CD I own. I couldn't find it anywhere. I basically tore my room apart looking for it. I pulled the bed away from the wall. I took all the blankets off the bed to see if it was under them somehow. I looked under every shelf, in between books, in drawers. I became convinced I was crazy.

And then, after 2 days of this, I found it, filed alphabetically, in exactly the right place in my CD case. Why didn't I remember putting it there? And more importantly, why didn't it ever occur to me to look there?

So you're not the only one with weird mind problems.

I know the EEG thing is scary, but maybe this means they're finally on the right track to finding a way to help you. If so, let me know, cause then maybe they can help me.
Blogger Gwen, at 10:23 AM  
I'm surprised you haven't posted your EEG results yet.
Blogger jeremy, at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment