the wrong side of the bed

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

steer clear

i'm not having a very good day with boys. i wouldn't be suprised if today is the day i finally engage in a fight with that one kid in class who always tries to bait me.

anyway, if you are a boy and you are reading this, please, please, please do not even bother to respond. i don't care who you are or how long i have known you, it could just end our relationship.

maybe everyone should ignore me, though. i've interacted with more boys today than i have girls. just because the one girl i have spoken to hasn't hurt me (or been hurt by me) doesn't mean that things won't go wrong with the next girl.

consider me infectious.
2:00 PM

1 Comments:

Am a boy and .... since im masculine. This blog is too pink.

:D

T.c and good luck.
Blogger Oscar Varghese, at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment