the wrong side of the bed

Sunday, October 01, 2006

here come the littles!



the littles are back on t.v. huh. weird. i loved the littles when i was a kid. i thought their contraptions made from leftover household items were awesomely awesome. remember? they were produced by DiC. i remember that, even though DiC was pronounce "deek" i always felt that it was uncomfortably close to "dick." i was a prudish kid and i never cursed.

anyway, i'm having a problem with a different kind of little. one that is a little less cute than a mutant mouse. in keeping with my bug theme, i seem to have fruit flies. i have made my own traps, but i'm not sure if they will work. i will let you know.

Labels: ,

10:16 AM

2 Comments:

Fruit flies have taken over my home as well. I'm just hoping they die when it starts getting cold.
Blogger AK, at 3:05 PM  
I was at an antique store the other day and saw an entire set of the Wuzzles, which were popular when I was about 10 or 11--they were some type of mixture of various animals, like a hippo with wings or something. I hated the monkey one, if I recall.

It's weird to see old toys or cartoons from when you were a kid that you sort of forgot about.
Blogger Gwen, at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment