the wrong side of the bed

Monday, October 30, 2006

Operation Not So Fast

actually, it is Operation Not So Fat. because i am getting pretty chubby. yeah. i can feel my fat jiggle when i walk. there are always snacks at work and i get zero excercise now that i don't walk 3 miles a day. i've got to find a way to get in some kind of work out. i don't have money to join a gym and i don't really want to walk in the cold. what should i do? any suggestions?

i just joined sparkpeople. it is sort of like weightwatchers, but it is free. it doesn't solve my excercise problem, though. what can i do in my living room? i think jumping jacks might annoy my downstairs neighbors. of course, they have woken me up hammering at midnight or later on three occasions. who hammers at 1:00 in the morning? do they have home decorating emergencies?

so, yeah, i'm sorry that i got fat. i will slim down.

update: okay, so i thought i would be able to find a link to the lyrics, but i can't. the "i'm sorry that i got fat" thing is from a wesley willis song. my friend sean used to sing it all of the time. i am not really sorry that i got fat. i'm sad that i'm expanding out of my pants, but i'm not apologizing to any of you about it. thanks for thinking i look cute (even though none of you have seen me without my clothes on and don't know that i look like some kind of pale sausage that someone has squeezed to tightly in random places).

Labels:

11:15 AM

4 Comments:

i hope you don't think you actually have to apologize to anyone. well, you don't.
Blogger Henry, at 1:39 PM  
you don't have to apologize to me. i think you look cute.
ak
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:23 PM  
You already know that I love your shape. It is pleasing to me. Super cute.
Blogger Constance, at 6:55 PM  
you can get one of those pilates videos and do it at home
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment