the wrong side of the bed

Monday, November 06, 2006

who are the people in my neighborhood?

i am pretty sure that most people who read my blog don't live in wisconsin, so this doesn't really matter. for those of you who do live here, even though i am now totally convinced that we are going to lose, maybe you could vote no on the marriage ban even if you think it doesn't matter. just in case voting actually works.

(i am also pretty sure that the 3 people in madison who do read my blog will already be going to the polls.)

Labels:

12:01 PM

3 Comments:

no! here I am in Ohio, having done my own civic duty, waiting for the polls to close and hear the news. I've been so full of hope for Wisconsin's outcome. after Ohio's similar issue two years ago, I've been devastated and hoping it had to do with the crappy politics of the state I was in. something like that wouldn't happen in Wisconsin, I told myself....

-Jamie
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:24 PM  
So sorry, Dorotha. I hoped Wisconsin would turn out better.
Blogger Gwen, at 11:01 AM  
at least opposition to gay marriage bans was more than 40% in 5 of the 8 bans that passed. that is at least something. a sign of we're getting there.
Blogger Henry, at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment