the wrong side of the bed

Saturday, September 15, 2007

sunny p

beef o'brady's was everything i hoped and more! actually, it wasn't. i was hoping for something less hygienic, but what can you do. the meeting didn't suck as much as i thought it would. i actually left sincerely a couple of times. altogether, nothing to blog about.

when i got home, i talked to my friend carole for over 2 hours. i think it is strange to have that much to say to another person. on the other hand, i spend much of my day talking. it may be my single most favorite thing to do.
11:31 AM

1 Comments:

Well, we used to talk much more frequently, so a couple of hours isn't really that long. (I remember a time when we used to talk everyday, sometimes more than once a day ... now I'm feeling nostalgic.) I'm glad you called last night.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment