the wrong side of the bed

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

the life i made - it ain't what i meant

do you know how when i am sad i listen to sad music? i'm not listening to anything right now, but it is still playing in my head. a lloyd cole cd that i bought reccently at half price books. sentimental fool, it has meaning for me. one song from the album was on the first mix tape that a boy made for me. it also reminds me of the place i worked in college. my friend aubrey would play it all the time.

i am 29.

i wish i had money to buy music with.
4:07 PM

8 Comments:

I can burn you things from iTunes.

Oooh, mix CD time!
Blogger Ang, at 1:43 PM  
Yeah, no shit. Whaddya want?
Blogger jonathan, at 3:05 PM  
well, i know i would like ang to copy scissor sisters for me...
Blogger dorotha, at 3:16 PM  
As good as done.
Blogger Ang, at 3:42 PM  
I made you an Elvis Costello CD, but if you want something else, let me know...
Blogger the goat, at 1:27 AM  
i do want something else! make me CDs!

problem is, i know i want things that aren't in your collections. well, i don't really know what is in jeff's collection, but i know i need things that aren't part of ang and jon's.

i need more teegan and sara, for example.
Blogger dorotha, at 8:54 AM  
Oh. Sorry. Well, if you ever find yourself needing funk/soul/r&b, you know where to look. My downloads are your downloads.
Blogger Ang, at 9:58 AM  
Oh, and jazz. Thanks to Joe, I have a bunch of random jazz.
Blogger Ang, at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment