the wrong side of the bed

Friday, August 04, 2006

squeaky

i normally do not like to take showers, but this morning, it felt soooo good. i just wanted to let everyone know that i am very clean today! beautiful, marvelous girl!*

* only my brother and sister will recognize this reference, and they don't read my blog. eh, the rest of you can just wonder. or you can go back to not caring what i write on my blog. no biggie. i'm just going to sit here, relishing my cleanliness, no matter what you do!

Labels:

8:52 AM

4 Comments:

Is it a reference to The Marvelous Mud-Washing Machine? I loved that book.
Blogger AK, at 5:48 PM  
bingo, AK! i forgot that you and i have talked about loving this book before.
Blogger dorotha, at 12:39 AM  
dorotha, we have that book, too!!!! I love it! I hope my mom still has it at her house somewhere :) Stamie
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 AM  
Now I'm going to look that book up! For the record, I do not much like showers either. But I often feel like you do after I take them. Just not thinking about them, beforehand.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment