the wrong side of the bed

Sunday, January 14, 2007

mathematical!

watch this and have all of your dreams realized.

on the other hand, watch this and... nothing. this is my mother's favorite website. my dad says that she is obsessed. it is an african watering hole. you can watch it live. it is cool and all, i suppose, but you have to wait a long time to see something. or else you have to check it as obsessively as you check your email.

update: i guess the link to the awesome cartoon is gone. i found it on you tube, but it isn't that clear. try searching there for adventure time.

Labels: , , ,

5:13 PM

4 Comments:

I see some small things grazing and some less small things grazing, but I can't quite make out what they are. Hungry, I guess.
Blogger mary_m, at 10:46 AM  
I saw a leaf move. Then I got bored.
Blogger Gwen, at 1:27 PM  
I loved that video, and then went back to watch it a second time and it disappeared! Waah!
Blogger AK, at 10:51 AM  
okay, i found it on youtube. RHOMBUS!!!
Blogger AK, at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment