the wrong side of the bed

Monday, June 25, 2007

slut

a few weeks ago i was in love with at least 3 or 4 people. then i decided that i probably wasn't. this weekend i decided that i wasn't even interested in pretending like i was in love with anyone, even just for fun. today i am singing a different tune. when i was doing laundry, a sock flew into my dryer from across the laundromat. my black, white, and burgundy argyle sock! a boy was putting his clothes in the washer i had just used and had rescued my sock from a life without it's pair!

as if that weren't enough, as i was leaving he rode up on his bicycle and smiled at me. someone should let him know that i am easy.

Labels: ,

9:23 PM

2 Comments:

Have you posted a missed connection for him yet?
JJ
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 AM  
Dude, I own those socks, too.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment