the wrong side of the bed

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

i am a baby in my universe

so, my life is pretty much stalled out. i've got no clue where i am or what i am doing. my little brother, on the other hand, is closing on a house today. yep. he will be a home owner today. additionally, he used the phrase "when we have kids..." today. my brother calls me little sister. four years older than he is, but i am the one who didn't mature at the right pace. so i am the baby of the family now.

Labels: , ,

1:27 PM

1 Comments:

My little sister got married at 20, had a baby at 21, and built a house at 22. I was still in grad school until I was 29. It's not that I envy her life, but there were moments when I felt very non-adult in comparison and wondered when I'd ever COMPLETE anything.
Blogger Gwen, at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment